Love Love

This is amazing, simply amazing, if it's ok with you, I'd love to use this in a video I am making for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Keep up the epic work! :D

Dragonborn Dragonborn

Insane

This is a freakin EPIC cover my friend. I shall listen to this a million times over. Thank you so much for sharing this. I shall slay dragons, save my maiden, go through Hell-fire and ride the icy winds because this song will be in my heart and soul! Rock on.

[Darkwing Duck] -Zero- [Darkwing Duck] -Zero-

*Dancing crazy*

Oh dude. I freakin love this. As a huge fan of Darkwing, this is a great piece, not too long, not too short, just right. I am seriously dancing right now. If I were a DJ, this would be on my mix. :D

Kim - Big Bang Kim - Big Bang

Dang good

This is great I must say. Seems that you put in alot of thought and time in this piece. Its not perfect. But most assuredly its way better than most I have heard of this style. Might be used in some RPG battle boss perhaps.
I love when it hits :46 to 1:01. Great feel. Keep up the great work.

Chrono Eternity+*~.0 Chrono Eternity+*~.0

Enjoyable

Really great song. You got some good talent, thanks for sharing it with us Newgrounders.
For a 5 minute song, I listened to it all, which says a lot cause I listen to a lot on here, this song made me stop and hear it all the way out.

Chronamut responds:

yeah man I hear you there - there arent many 5 min songs I will listen to on newgrounds :)

so I thank you for that!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

In The Heat Of The Night (RMX) In The Heat Of The Night (RMX)

Simply awesome

Great remix! Been going through a bunch on NG and this one is up there!
Keep it up as long as possible!
Thanks for sharing.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Beautiful

This is simple. And simple sometimes, is the most beautiful of all.
As a fellow Tennessean I know of some of these mundane jobs, haha, but you have great talent my friend. Who knows, maybe you could make it up to Nashville one day. I am going into film here, your piece would be wonderful in film, if I may, could I use this perhaps?
God bless

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Wonderful

This is one of the best Tetris remixes on here. Period. What more need I say?

Oh and I wish I had an amp that went over 9000. My gosh.....

Unrl responds:

Well, when you find one, tell me please.

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Another great one!

Awesome!!
Very energetic!
Gotta dance now, keep up the great work! Could I use this in a film? Of course I would give you props and such if I did.

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Calming

I`ll have to give you a ten, to use rain right is very VERY hard, and the way you made this whole piece sound was excellent, great job!
I hate to ask this, but what is CC stand for?

TenchuX responds:

Glad you enjoyed the rain.

CC = Chrono Cross