Bad Hair Bad Hair

Excellent and a classic

Me and my friend watch this every so often, cause it is that good. There is just something about this flash, the acting, the animation, just everything is perfect. You guys should do another one like this soon! This is awesome!!!!
As Skinner says,
-"AEEHHHAA"
48 hour flash. You rock.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Love at first sight!

The title says how I feel about this, I love it!
Great art, some comedy thrown in but really pulled in a great feel about it. Keep up the great work! Happy Valentines day!
Booya!!

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

I LOVE THIS!!
Seriously though, I`ve been using Capt.Falcon on Brawl for a while now, even though I lose a lot, he is so much fun to play as. I mean, who else can do , FALCON PUNCH!!
Great animation and such, great story and music. Just fun to watch.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Simply marvelous!

This game is simple incredible!
The movements are great, the sound is good and best of all its just plain fun!
The fact you can pull HUGE freakin planes and such down is hilarious!
And unlike other flash games, it doesn't take a long time to beat or anything, just some good quick fun. Me and my buddy were howling in laughter by me just playing it. Thanks!

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Addicting

Very nice, well built and put together. A few things here and there I would fix, but for the most part its excellent.
Maybe make it where if I use a potion yet click "Forward" it doesnt use the potion where the "Forward" button is. cause action can get crazy quick and if I need to heal some troops and have some run forward at the same time I accidentally use my potion.
But its a very small issue.
Thanks for another great game!

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Great

Simple. Fun. And I wish I could do this in real life.
Next time make maybe some more upgrades, maybe a few locations.

Love Love

This is amazing, simply amazing, if it's ok with you, I'd love to use this in a video I am making for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Keep up the epic work! :D

Dragonborn Dragonborn

Insane

This is a freakin EPIC cover my friend. I shall listen to this a million times over. Thank you so much for sharing this. I shall slay dragons, save my maiden, go through Hell-fire and ride the icy winds because this song will be in my heart and soul! Rock on.

[Darkwing Duck] -Zero- [Darkwing Duck] -Zero-

*Dancing crazy*

Oh dude. I freakin love this. As a huge fan of Darkwing, this is a great piece, not too long, not too short, just right. I am seriously dancing right now. If I were a DJ, this would be on my mix. :D